Well I was lucky and got a first round bye so I didn’t have to play Friday night. My first match was at 10am on Saturday at the St. Joseph club in Fitchburg. I played well, won the first game and proceeded to be more on the winning side than not. I was up 5 to 2 and he then won the next game. I was making some decent shots even made a jump shot, also got lucky on some leaves. I then won the next game making it 6 to 3. I had a 110 degree cut on the one ball and left myself a combo 2 to the 9 for the game and match. So I called it in the corner and made it. Going on to the next round in the winner’s bracket.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Three Qualities Of Top-Notch DMCA Surveillance Companies
- 2017 8-Ball World Championship Results
- Google AI Polices Newspaper Feedback
- 2017 APA Masters Championship Results
- Doing Homes The Right Way
- A 10-Point Plan for Businesses (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Tiles – Getting Started & Next Steps
- The Best Advice About Services I’ve Ever Written
- Short Course on Resources – What You Should Know
- Resources – Getting Started & Next Steps
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV News PG Playoffs pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017