Well I was lucky and got a first round bye so I didn't have to play Friday night. My first match was at 10am on Saturday at the St. Joseph club in Fitchburg. I played well, won the first game and proceeded to be more on the winning side than not. I was up 5 to 2 and he then won the next game. I was making some decent shots even made a jump shot, also got lucky on some leaves. I then won the next game making it 6 to 3. I had a 110 degree cut on the one ball and left myself a combo 2 to the 9 for the game and match. So I called it in the corner and made it. Going on to the next round in the winner's bracket.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- The Six Key Rules of Good Pool Etiquette
- “The Kaiser” wins his 22nd Euro-Tour event!
- Jennifer Yo Wins First Event on Gulf Coast Tour
- Ultimate Team Gear named official team shirt provider of the BCAPL & USAPL
- 10 Ball Silver Jubilee
- McDermott Releases Limited Run Team McDermott Cue
- Parks goes undefeated to win 21st Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball
- Alcaide is the Master!
- New Snooker TV Series Launches in Canada
- Dafabet World Pool Masters – Down to the last four in Gibraltar
8 Ball 9 Ball 404 9-Ball Tour Albin Ouschan Alex Pagulayan Amateur Pool BCA Pool League BilliardGreg Billiard Products Carlin Sanderson Corey Deuel Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Darren Appleton Erik Hjorleifson Euro-Tour Giveaway Independent International Jayson Shaw JEHLAR FERNANDEZ John Morra Joss Northeast 9-Ball Junior Billiards League Night Mario Morra Mika Immonen Mike Dechaine Mosconi Cup Nathan Clarke News Niels Feijen Oscar Dominguez Petrinas pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases Promotional Rodney Morris Ryann Malinao Shane Van Boening Shooters Skyler Woodward Snooker Thorsten Hohmann Uncategorized Womens Pool