Well I was lucky and got a first round bye so I didn't have to play Friday night. My first match was at 10am on Saturday at the St. Joseph club in Fitchburg. I played well, won the first game and proceeded to be more on the winning side than not. I was up 5 to 2 and he then won the next game. I was making some decent shots even made a jump shot, also got lucky on some leaves. I then won the next game making it 6 to 3. I had a 110 degree cut on the one ball and left myself a combo 2 to the 9 for the game and match. So I called it in the corner and made it. Going on to the next round in the winner's bracket.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Watson and Charlton Win Big on Poison Lone Star Tour
- 2017 Mosconi Cup European Team qualification events announced
- Deklerck, Matas and Bijsterbosch win the 10-ball titles
- 2017 Mosconi Cup Team – USA standings after four events
- Tkach and Feijen dethrone the Austrian superpower siblings
- Madness in this weeks’ 4-7 Extravaganza!
- 2017 Mosconi Cup – Team USA qualification series announced
- Waleed Hashem wins OBSA event at Corner Bank
- Team Captain of the Month: Joseph Barone
- Matchroom Sport Charitable Foundation is launched
8 Ball 9 Ball 404 9-Ball Tour Albin Ouschan Alex Pagulayan Amateur Pool BCA Pool League BilliardGreg Billiard Products Carlin Sanderson Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Darren Appleton Erik Hjorleifson Euro-Tour Giveaway Independent International Jayson Shaw JEHLAR FERNANDEZ John Morra Joss Northeast 9-Ball Junior Billiards League Night Mario Morra Mika Immonen Mike Dechaine Mosconi Cup Nathan Clarke News Niels Feijen Oscar Dominguez pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases Promotional Rodney Morris Ronald Giron Ryann Malinao Shane Van Boening Shooters Skyler Woodward Snooker Thorsten Hohmann Uncategorized Vince Chrysler Womens Pool