Well I was lucky and got a first round bye so I didn't have to play Friday night. My first match was at 10am on Saturday at the St. Joseph club in Fitchburg. I played well, won the first game and proceeded to be more on the winning side than not. I was up 5 to 2 and he then won the next game. I was making some decent shots even made a jump shot, also got lucky on some leaves. I then won the next game making it 6 to 3. I had a 110 degree cut on the one ball and left myself a combo 2 to the 9 for the game and match. So I called it in the corner and made it. Going on to the next round in the winner's bracket.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- 2017 December Release Notes
- MOSCONI CUP XXV – TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY
- Mosconi Cup XXV – Ticket Update
- Europe are partypoker Mosconi Cup XXIV Champions
- Oscar Dominguez Statement
- Europe one away from another victory
- US hopes in tatters as Europe’s hammer falls
- MOSCONI CUP RETURNS TO ALEXANDRA PALACE IN 2018
- Europe lead the way after day one at the Mandalay
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for December 2017
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship LTC MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup XXIV MosconiCupXXIV News PAV PG Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017