Well I put up a good fight but I ended up playing the person who won this toyrnament last year. I shot better than I did against Dan earlier in the day. I was down 6 to 3 and I won the next game. I then racked them and called the 9 in the corner and got the nine on the break. I then broke and ran down to the 7 leaving myself a long shot on the 7 and I rattled it. I put up a good fight but came up short. I am happy though, I finished 5th in my first non-handicapped tournament. I learned a lot and shot well atleast 3 of the 4 matches. I was pretty unkown coming to this and well I am pretty sure I will be known next time. I met some kewl people and I look forward to playing them again.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- JJ takes down his first tournament!
- Joss Tour, $1500/$500 Added, April 8 & 9, Hippo’s The House Of Billiards, Utica NY
- Eaton Charges on Gulf Coast Tour
- Ouschan, Tahti and Uski new 8-ball Champions
- Watson and Charlton Win Big on Poison Lone Star Tour
- 2017 Mosconi Cup European Team qualification events announced
- Deklerck, Matas and Bijsterbosch win the 10-ball titles
- 2017 Mosconi Cup Team – USA standings after four events
- Tkach and Feijen dethrone the Austrian superpower siblings
- Madness in this weeks’ 4-7 Extravaganza!
8 Ball 9 Ball 404 9-Ball Tour Albin Ouschan Alex Pagulayan Amateur Pool BCA Pool League BilliardGreg Billiard Products Carlin Sanderson Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Darren Appleton Erik Hjorleifson Euro-Tour Giveaway Independent International Jayson Shaw JEHLAR FERNANDEZ John Morra Joss Northeast 9-Ball Junior Billiards League Night Mario Morra Mika Immonen Mike Dechaine Mosconi Cup Nathan Clarke News Niels Feijen Oscar Dominguez pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases Promotional Rodney Morris Ronald Giron Ryann Malinao Shane Van Boening Shooters Skyler Woodward Snooker Thorsten Hohmann Uncategorized Vince Chrysler Womens Pool