Well I put up a good fight but I ended up playing the person who won this toyrnament last year. I shot better than I did against Dan earlier in the day. I was down 6 to 3 and I won the next game. I then racked them and called the 9 in the corner and got the nine on the break. I then broke and ran down to the 7 leaving myself a long shot on the 7 and I rattled it. I put up a good fight but came up short. I am happy though, I finished 5th in my first non-handicapped tournament. I learned a lot and shot well atleast 3 of the 4 matches. I was pretty unkown coming to this and well I am pretty sure I will be known next time. I met some kewl people and I look forward to playing them again.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- 2017 December Release Notes
- MOSCONI CUP XXV – TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY
- Mosconi Cup XXV – Ticket Update
- Europe are partypoker Mosconi Cup XXIV Champions
- Oscar Dominguez Statement
- Europe one away from another victory
- US hopes in tatters as Europe’s hammer falls
- MOSCONI CUP RETURNS TO ALEXANDRA PALACE IN 2018
- Europe lead the way after day one at the Mandalay
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for December 2017
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship LTC MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup XXIV MosconiCupXXIV News PAV PG Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017