Well I put up a good fight but I ended up playing the person who won this toyrnament last year. I shot better than I did against Dan earlier in the day. I was down 6 to 3 and I won the next game. I then racked them and called the 9 in the corner and got the nine on the break. I then broke and ran down to the 7 leaving myself a long shot on the 7 and I rattled it. I put up a good fight but came up short. I am happy though, I finished 5th in my first non-handicapped tournament. I learned a lot and shot well atleast 3 of the 4 matches. I was pretty unkown coming to this and well I am pretty sure I will be known next time. I met some kewl people and I look forward to playing them again.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Three Qualities Of Top-Notch DMCA Surveillance Companies
- 2017 8-Ball World Championship Results
- Google AI Polices Newspaper Feedback
- 2017 APA Masters Championship Results
- Doing Homes The Right Way
- A 10-Point Plan for Businesses (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Tiles – Getting Started & Next Steps
- The Best Advice About Services I’ve Ever Written
- Short Course on Resources – What You Should Know
- Resources – Getting Started & Next Steps
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV News PG Playoffs pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017