Well I put up a good fight but I ended up playing the person who won this toyrnament last year. I shot better than I did against Dan earlier in the day. I was down 6 to 3 and I won the next game. I then racked them and called the 9 in the corner and got the nine on the break. I then broke and ran down to the 7 leaving myself a long shot on the 7 and I rattled it. I put up a good fight but came up short. I am happy though, I finished 5th in my first non-handicapped tournament. I learned a lot and shot well atleast 3 of the 4 matches. I was pretty unkown coming to this and well I am pretty sure I will be known next time. I met some kewl people and I look forward to playing them again.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Austria, China A & B and Chinese Taipei are the final four in Shanghai
- Austria and China B blast their way into semis
- Team Captain of the Month: Jamie Bernard
- Down to the final eight in Shanghai
- Asian Big Guns Move into Quarter-Finals
- Austria and Holland in last eight while China A win
- theParkingSpot Club Exec Program: 10% Off
- Australia record first ever win at World Cup
- Wins for Greece, England and USA
- Germany Lay Down A Marker
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing inspirational League Night Local Team Championship MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup XXIV MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXV News Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized US Open 9Ball video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018