Would of been better if I brought my gane with me this morning. I played against my old pal Dan Simenou who is a 9 in 9 ball. He shot well and I was giving him some good breaks. He was more consistant than I was and able to make the run outs. I did have one good game where I was able to string together a run out but I ended up losing 7 to 1 against a good opponent. Now I am waiting for the winner of this one match who one of the players is the person who won it last year. To make it into the top 8 of my first non-handicapped tournament against a decent field I am happy with how I am doing overall.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Austria, China A & B and Chinese Taipei are the final four in Shanghai
- Austria and China B blast their way into semis
- Team Captain of the Month: Jamie Bernard
- Down to the final eight in Shanghai
- Asian Big Guns Move into Quarter-Finals
- Austria and Holland in last eight while China A win
- theParkingSpot Club Exec Program: 10% Off
- Australia record first ever win at World Cup
- Wins for Greece, England and USA
- Germany Lay Down A Marker
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing inspirational League Night Local Team Championship MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup XXIV MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXV News Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized US Open 9Ball video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018