Would of been better if I brought my gane with me this morning. I played against my old pal Dan Simenou who is a 9 in 9 ball. He shot well and I was giving him some good breaks. He was more consistant than I was and able to make the run outs. I did have one good game where I was able to string together a run out but I ended up losing 7 to 1 against a good opponent. Now I am waiting for the winner of this one match who one of the players is the person who won it last year. To make it into the top 8 of my first non-handicapped tournament against a decent field I am happy with how I am doing overall.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- Three Qualities Of Top-Notch DMCA Surveillance Companies
- 2017 8-Ball World Championship Results
- Google AI Polices Newspaper Feedback
- 2017 APA Masters Championship Results
- Doing Homes The Right Way
- A 10-Point Plan for Businesses (Without Being Overwhelmed)
- Tiles – Getting Started & Next Steps
- The Best Advice About Services I’ve Ever Written
- Short Course on Resources – What You Should Know
- Resources – Getting Started & Next Steps
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV News PG Playoffs pooltablesforsale.net Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017