Would of been better if I brought my gane with me this morning. I played against my old pal Dan Simenou who is a 9 in 9 ball. He shot well and I was giving him some good breaks. He was more consistant than I was and able to make the run outs. I did have one good game where I was able to string together a run out but I ended up losing 7 to 1 against a good opponent. Now I am waiting for the winner of this one match who one of the players is the person who won it last year. To make it into the top 8 of my first non-handicapped tournament against a decent field I am happy with how I am doing overall.
Get a weekly email of the latest articles!
- APA Pumpkin Carving Templates
- Souquet: I’m Overwhelmed To Be Back On Team Europe
- Say Goodbye to Old Plastic Cards – We’ve Gone All Digital!
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for October 2017
- 2017 Sportsmanship Winners
- American five for the Mandalay announced
- Final Team USA Mosconi Cup standings
- Team Captain of the Month: Bob Cambron
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for September 2017
- American Poolplayers Association 2017-09-01 12:42:19
8 Ball 9 Ball Albert Einstein APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Captain John Change Charlie Place CMPL Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics DNS EB Ginger Ale Giveaway Grand Slam Grand Slam Patch Happy Pool Playing Hustle Kings inspirational Intimidation Pool League Night Local Team Championship LTC MA March Madness Tournament Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV News PAV PG Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Regional Championships Rookie Mistake State Bid Tournament Tournament Play Uncategorized video World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017