Would of been better if I brought my gane with me this morning. I played against my old pal Dan Simenou who is a 9 in 9 ball. He shot well and I was giving him some good breaks. He was more consistant than I was and able to make the run outs. I did have one good game where I was able to string together a run out but I ended up losing 7 to 1 against a good opponent. Now I am waiting for the winner of this one match who one of the players is the person who won it last year. To make it into the top 8 of my first non-handicapped tournament against a decent field I am happy with how I am doing overall.
- FANS’ CHOICE VOTE OPEN FOR PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP
- Be on the partypoker Mosconi Cup Big Screen!
- PREDATOR LIVE TRAINING DAY TO BRING FANS UNIQUE INSIGHT AHEAD OF PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP
- BERGMAN RULED OUT OF PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP AFTER POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST
- McDermott Announces its Cue of the Month Giveaway for November 2020
- PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP MOVES TO RICOH ARENA, COVENTRY
- Greatest Mosconi Cup Match Ever – VOTE NOW!
- League Operator Spotlight: Bobby & Nika Harvison
- A Story of Friendship and Sportsmanship
- Anthony Beeler Instructional Lesson #12: What’s the Correct Shot, Part I
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship 2019 World Cup of Pool 2020 Championship 2020 US Open 9-Ball Championship Anthony Beeler Instructional Series Anthony Beeler Lessons APA APA National News BilliardGreg Billiard Products Brian "Superman" Pauley Trick Shots Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Giveaway inspirational League Night Local Team Championship Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup 2020 Mosconi Cup XXIV Mosconi Cup XXV MosconiCupXXV Mosconi Cup XXVI News OnCue Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Tournament Training Uncategorized US Open 9Ball Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Cup of Pool 2019 World Cup of Pool 2020 World Pool Championship World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018 World Pool Masters 2019 World Pool Masters 2020