It is always nice to get an 8 on the break. Especially when it is the hill match. Tonight I played against a 3, so as a 5 I needed to win 4 games to his two games. First game I ended up shooting alright and I won. Next game he ended up winning. So now it is a 3 to 1 race. I proceeded to win the next 2 games bringing it to the hill. Well as you already know I got an 8 on the break for the win.
- Anthony Beeler Instructional Lesson #2: Bridge Hand Distance
- The Ref Factor – Have You Got What It Takes To Be Pool’s Next Top Ref?
- Matchroom and SALUC Renew Partnership
- Anthony Beeler Instructional Lesson #1: Stance
- Matchroom Multi Sport and Iwan Simonis Extend Agreement
- Top 10 Moments of 2018
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for January 2019
- The 2018 Mosconi Cup
- You Make the Call Lesson #5: Accidental Ball Movement
- The Great American Comeback: How Team USA Finally Reclaimed the Cup
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship Albert Einstein Anthony Beeler Instructional Series APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Change Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics d-series DNS EB Giveaway Happy Pool Playing history inspirational League Night Local Team Championship MA Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV Mosconi Cup XXV MosconiCupXXV Mosconi Cup XXVI News old cue OnCue Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Tournament Training Uncategorized US Open 9Ball video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018 World Pool Masters 2019