It is always nice to get an 8 on the break. Especially when it is the hill match. Tonight I played against a 3, so as a 5 I needed to win 4 games to his two games. First game I ended up shooting alright and I won. Next game he ended up winning. So now it is a 3 to 1 race. I proceeded to win the next 2 games bringing it to the hill. Well as you already know I got an 8 on the break for the win.
- Q&A with Mazin Shooni
- Rasson USA Supports Youth Billiards Through Charity Table Auction
- 2019 U.S. Amateur Championship – Blake Baker Takes Home the Title!
- Fans’ Choice Is Back!
- CSI IS THE OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF TEAM USA
- 2019 Women’s U.S. Amateur Championship Concludes With Epic Back and Forth Battle!
- APA Named Top Franchise for Veterans
- McDermott Announces Cue of the Month Giveaway for November 2019
- Bergman Completes Team USA
- The APA Electronic Scoring App is coming…but not yet!
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship 2019 World Cup of Pool 2020 Championship 2020 US Open 9-Ball Championship Anthony Beeler Instructional Series Anthony Beeler Lessons APA BilliardGreg Billiard Products Cue Maintenance Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Giveaway history inspirational juniors League Night Local Team Championship MA Mosconi Cup MosconiCupXXIV Mosconi Cup XXIV MosconiCupXXV Mosconi Cup XXV Mosconi Cup XXVI News OnCue Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Tournament Training Uncategorized US Open 9Ball video Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Cup of Pool 2019 World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018 World Pool Masters 2019