First round of 9 ball out in Holyoke at Ivory Billiards went well. My team won the first three matches and lost the 4th one. Then I played against a 5 as a 6 and only needed 13 points to give us the win. I won the lag so I got to break first. I break and make 3 balls in and then proceed to finish up the first rack for a break and run. I then broke and got 3 balls in but scratched. During my next turn I got 1 ball in and missed. He then shit down to the 9 and missed leaving me a shot to get the last 2 points for us to make it to 50 points and 3 wins.
- FANS’ CHOICE VOTE OPEN FOR PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP
- Be on the partypoker Mosconi Cup Big Screen!
- PREDATOR LIVE TRAINING DAY TO BRING FANS UNIQUE INSIGHT AHEAD OF PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP
- BERGMAN RULED OUT OF PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP AFTER POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST
- McDermott Announces its Cue of the Month Giveaway for November 2020
- PARTYPOKER MOSCONI CUP MOVES TO RICOH ARENA, COVENTRY
- Greatest Mosconi Cup Match Ever – VOTE NOW!
- League Operator Spotlight: Bobby & Nika Harvison
- A Story of Friendship and Sportsmanship
- Anthony Beeler Instructional Lesson #12: What’s the Correct Shot, Part I
8 Ball 9 Ball 2019 Championship 2019 World Cup of Pool 2020 Championship 2020 US Open 9-Ball Championship Anthony Beeler Instructional Series Anthony Beeler Lessons APA APA National News BilliardGreg Billiard Products Brian "Superman" Pauley Trick Shots Cue Sports/Pool Playing Tips/Billiard Fundamentals and Basics Giveaway inspirational League Night Local Team Championship Mosconi Cup Mosconi Cup 2020 Mosconi Cup XXIV Mosconi Cup XXV MosconiCupXXV Mosconi Cup XXVI News OnCue Playoffs Press Releases quote quote of the day Tournament Training Uncategorized US Open 9Ball Videos World Cup of Pool World Cup of Pool 2017 World Cup of Pool 2018 World Cup of Pool 2019 World Cup of Pool 2020 World Pool Championship World Pool Masters World Pool Masters 2018 World Pool Masters 2019 World Pool Masters 2020